Hi guys. Trust can get your thoughts on my issue. I got a salvage 2018 Infiniti Q50 from auction and almost done rebuilding. Main damage was the upper grill, hood and windscreen. which have all been replaced. top radiator support broken so changed out the entire radiator, support, a/c condenser and head exchangers. Took about 6 months to get to me in my country so battery was also gone and has also been replaced. Replaced damaged headlight. Front sonar is broken which is yet to be replaced. There was no damage to the power steering modules. I even tested the main module and it was receiving power. The car runs fine, idles fine and pulls fine but with some few issues.
The main issues are
1. Power Steering light warning light is on and steering is very stiff
2. Forward Emergency Braking (FEB) system warning light is on and speedometer is not working
3. Replaced AFS headlight with regular one from 2014-2017 and high beam not working (AFS not available here)
1. Is the front sonar linked to the power steering, FEB and speedometer such that i need to replace the sonar before tackling these issues
2. Can anyone with a similar issue and had a solution please offer the procedure they took to resolve.
3. Is there an adaptor / switch / relay that can make the 2014-17 headlight work fully on the 2018.
Thanks in advance.