Redman's ride

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
redmanfx
Car: 92 Q45a

Pics of my car:

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/...4.jpg

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/...1.jpg

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/...2.jpg

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/...3.jpg

I couldn't get the pics to post on this thread. Ohh well. I intend to repaint the entire car myself later in the fall. 1 gallon of clear coat is 100.00 so 2 or 3 gallons of that. The paint itself is 60.00 a gallon, so about 2 1/2 gallons should do. I plan to have someone airbrush a couple of things on the car as well. So much left to do.

Most of the other pics of the work done did not turn out so well due to the camera phone not being an expensive digital camera.

red

redmanfx

Here are some pics of the Blues. Quality isn't the greatest, but...

and here is a pic of the back bumper cover and the clear coat coming off.

Hope that pic came out ok.

red

redmanfx

This is the loop back I had to do because I didn't want to replace the PS pump, therefor changing the pulley's and belts. The Active Q has wider pulley's and belts as well as a PS pump that is also the Active fluid pump. The loop back keeps the fluid running and doesn't let the active side of the pump seize up.

red

jamesmost
Car: "95Qmodded, Benz wagon 4matic , 1986 MB 560sec

car looks sweet from the pics looks like it does no need pasint what r the pics under showing looks crazy

jamesmost
Car: "95Qmodded, Benz wagon 4matic , 1986 MB 560sec

i seee nevermind

NineOneQ45
Car: 91 Q45

another nc Q owner! i'll be down your way on sunday for a quick trip. then again for the 4th. car looks good.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

Looks good. Love the color!

redmanfx

NineOneQ45 wrote:another nc Q owner! i'll be down your way on sunday for a quick trip. then again for the 4th. car looks good.
When you say you'll be coming down my way, where exactly is that? I'm on the edge of the earth and never thought I'd ever see another NICO member here, although it's the beach and everyone should meet here. Quick trip as in beachin' it for a day or visiting family or something?

I used to live up Six Forks road in Raleigh and work at BTI. Now this is home. Try getting Q parts down here! Ha! Maybe I'll see you. I have Sunday off. You'll only see one other Q here besides mine and it's a First Gen as well.

red

NineOneQ45

yep, to morehead. have a formal party to go to for a friend of mine sun. night at the dunes club. just going down and back sunday. i'll be down there all of 4th of july though, maybe we could meet up or something then. alot of my friends from college live down there. Q's certainly are extremely rare in this part of the country, even in a bigger city like raleigh. mine is a california car, original owners just moved here a few months ago.

EQwhipD
Car: 1994 Q45 (Totalled)/ 1994 Q45a (SOLD) / 1990 Z32TT

Redman + NineOne + EQwhipD are ALL in NC! Go Figure! I was looking for someone else in the state who enjoys their car as much as I do. I was thinking of of going out to Morehead City, but full-time work and full-time school kills my time; especially for a 5-6 hr round-trip. I think that we should try to set up an informal NC meet where all would travel to central location to check out each other's Q. Just a thought! I think that there is another guy from Durham on the Forum as well! -EQwhipD better known as East Coast Evan

WEST COAST EVAN- The Legend that was Gniknave and is NOW= Ev-eezy

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Definitely you guys need to setup a meet!!

Redman, some of those pictures/parts look EERILY familiar

redmanfx

I'm up for any type of meet! I know all of Eastern Carolina, so where ever is good for me! Even if I go up to Raleigh for the day. I work a ton and would need to plan ahead, but have been hoping for a few Carolina people to show up here so we could meet up.

[email protected] is my email. Let me know whenever you in town or planing to come. I plan on going to Raleigh sometime in July anyway.

red

redmanfx

Maybe on the 4th then. Playtime billards is a cool little place at Atlantic station(where the movie theater is) in Atlantic Beach and they may have a GNR cover band on the 4th. I know the owners. Maybe a quick meet and greet would work.

Have fun at The Dunes. Please DO NOT DRINK and DRIVE here. The Police do not play here and will have road block check points on the 4th so be carefull!!

red

NineOneQ45

no kidding... i'm not a drunk driver anyway, but if i was the morehead area would be one of the LAST places i do it... especially back across the bridge on the beaches. EQ, i work right near chapel hill in durham. just north of the 70/miami blvd. intersection. my Q isn't much to look at yet, needs paint and wheels BAD but i've fallen in love with it already. sounds good though if either of you need a shop to do anything ever, just let me know. i ran a small shop in garner while i was in college before i got my current job, but i still rent the place to bs around with my own stuff and other people's projects.

redmanfx

You need paint and I need an interior make over. I have the Shamu interior with the cream white leather top and black bottom door panels and white cream seats. The woodtrim dash is starting to break and flake, the drivers seat is ripped and the Cream colored carpet is a dirty as can be right now. With all the white cream leather, dirt just flocks to it and invites grease friends. Just a mess right now.

My seats are in ATL with Slim, hope he hasn't forgotten, I have a wood dash hook up, carpet and other leather is ready to be cleaned by professional car cleaner and I'm looking for other options as well. My engine maint has to be done first to ensure the longevity of My Q.

If I had to drive clients around, they'd have to go to the bathroom first because I'd make them wet themselves due to the speed at which I drive. Since I don't, the interior can wait.

red

EQwhipD

"EQ, i work right near chapel hill in durham. just north of the 70/miami blvd. intersection. my Q isn't much to look at yet, needs paint and wheels BAD but i've fallen in love with it already. sounds good though if either of you need a shop to do anything ever, just let me know. i ran a small shop in garner while i was in college before i got my current job, but i still rent the place to bs around with my own stuff and other people's projects."

NineOne- Thanks for the invite to work on the car! I just bought an alternator from Mark in LV, and I wa splanning on putting it on sometime in the near future. I have a shop that I usually go to, that does good work, but I really think that I could put in an altenator by myself (hopefully). Yeah but if you ever want to check out my Q (updated pictures on my thread: "My Q on Acura Forum") Also don't hesitate to email me at [email protected].

-EQ

96QQ45
Car: 2007 G35x

And yet another NICO Q45 in Raleighwood

redmanfx

As joe dirt would say,....

"Dang, we got us a posse!" Quick, think of a name..

CQP - Carolina Q45 Posse.

red"CQP"

druff1q45
Car: 1994 Q45

What up EQwhipD I'm from N.C. also I work in RTP but now live close to chapel Hill. Us N.C. members got to hook up

druff1q45
Car: 1994 Q45

What up EQwhipD I'm from N.C. also I work in RTP but now I live close to chapel Hill. Us N.C. members got to hook up

EQwhipD

When Redman started this, he brought all of us NC Boyz (Redmanfx, 96QQ45, druff1q45, NineOneQ45 and EQwhipD) out to represent! This is the first weekend I have off in a long while (not travelling or studying), so if anybody in the triangle area wants to meet to check out each other's Q's; lets set it up. We can meet at like Southpoint Mall Parking Lot, or somewhere others prefer. Let me know!- "EQwhipD" or Evan (East Coast). you guys can call me on my cell: 919.593.3929 or email [email protected]

fjirousek
Car: 1992 Infiniti Q45, 1991 Plymouth Laser RS

Hey guys,

Don't forget about me I'm in durham, so we could definitely meet up here at my place as well....large back deck, and wrap-around driveway. Good for a bbq or something like that.

Fil

redmanfx

This is what I'm talking about fellas'. Get togethers take you mind of all that serious "life" stuff and let's you wind down a bit and talk about things your into like the Q. Talking about the car and adventures in them and mods is just what we need.

This weekend is a little to short notice for me as Sunday is my only day off and I have to work on my mothers car. Sorry, but I think you guys should break the ice and meet. Who knows, maybe I can get done tomorrow and hump it up there on Sunday anyway. I heard something about bbq and my belly perked right up.

red

NineOneQ45

i can't do it this weekend. how about sometime after the 4th? that would work best for me. i'll make an official thread.

redmanfx

You're right, we should start another thread. After the 4th is better for me anyway. That'll give me time to get my Q ready for a 2 1/2 hr road trip. I'll have to bring you guys something from the beach!

red

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”