Recommendations

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
ProudOwner
Car: 1994 Nissan 240sx se

Ok, so i'm looking at getting a s13. and i want to turbo the ka24de. I read the ""components required for this amount of power"" thread. And i would like to get about 350-400whp. Money isn't an issue. But i"m not sure what brands of each of thoose things listed are good. And Which turbo i should get. I know the garrett ball bearings are good but what size should i get. And i would like to get everything, even the stuff on the suggested just to be on the safe side. SO just some recommendations on all of those listed under "advanced ka-t". Please and thank you to all:).

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Do you want to build the motor as well or are you trying to keep the block stock?

As far as the turbo setup itself goes, check out Enjuku. They'll have everything you need for the entire build at decent prices. They are also a Nico sponsor!

Welcome to the KAT forum!

sx moneypit
Car: 2010 370Z
1986 Toyota MR2

You could start with this
http://www.phase2motortrend.com/jgstukitstpa.html ( i have this setup on my car).

ProudOwner

WDRacing wrote:Do you want to build the motor as well or are you trying to keep the block stock?

As far as the turbo setup itself goes, check out Enjuku. They'll have everything you need for the entire build at decent prices. They are also a Nico sponsor!

Welcome to the KAT forum!
Um, i may build the motor as well. Would you recommend me to build it? i thought the stock head would hold up at 350-400whp though? And i was actually on Enjuku the whole time i was looking at the list under Advanced KA-T.

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

The stock block will handle quite a bit of power. Someone with lots of fundage usually replaces the stock rods and pistons with forged units. I would if money was no object.

ProudOwner

WDRacing wrote:The stock block will handle quite a bit of power. Someone with lots of fundage usually replaces the stock rods and pistons with forged units. I would if money was no object.
Ok. I was thinking about getting forged pistons and rods. I mean i'm not saying i'm loaded, but i have a plenty to spend on a turbo. But this all depends on if i decide to sell my car first. lol. But i just want some good info in case i do. Because i would like a s13 KAT.

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”