Recommend dual solenoid boost controller?

Discuss topics related to the VG and VE series engines.
hokiruu
Car: 2012 INFINITI M37X Platinum Graphite

'95 240sx/s14 SR20DET (in 2000) SOLD

Hi, I am doing some research for my friend's Z32. It's pretty mean, with twin T28Rs and all the bolt ons. He needs a boost controller to handle those two turbos properly. I myself have the Blitz DSBC Spec R and recommended it to him, along with the iD series. We are also considering the Greddy Profec B II. As far as I can tell, this pretty much copied the DSBC-R design, so it would probably work the same, just cheaper. Anyway, my real question besides what some of you would recommend, is: Most manufacturers market their dual solenoid boost controllers as being better for twin turbo setups. Are two solenoids really better for two turbos? I know two solenoids is usually better thsn one, but are any of you using a single solenoid controller you are happy with?

Wakkolio

I would get the Greddy profec b II if he doesn't need all that blitz id monitoring stuff. It realiable and easy to use. You should tell him to sell those t28. There has been very bad vibes on those turbos on 300zxclub.com and twinturbo.net. It is faster than stock but not all that faster. Really no top end on it.

Return to “VG30 / VE30 Forum”