Recent G50 Photo shoot (56K beware!)

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
RustyBucket
Car: '94 Infiniti Q45

I met up with Lino a while back and we got some photos of the double Q goodness :D
Enjoy!! :naughty:

Initial D style shot of the rears

Early G50 and late G50 side by side

Side by side contrast of the noses

How many differences can you spot?

My Q looks really good considering it really needed a wash when we did this photo shoot. Mulberry Frost hides dirt well ;)
Lino's Q, on the other hand, was absolutely spotless and beautiful.

One Q reflected in the paint of another

I like this one

BCC93QT
Car: 1990 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45

Cant really tell from the pic but in the fourth pic lino's rearend looks like its sitting low, as opposed to yours looks like it has a bit more clearance from tire to the top of the wheel well. Could be the picture though

RustyBucket
Car: '94 Infiniti Q45

BCC93QT wrote:Cant really tell from the pic but in the fourth pic lino's rearend looks like its sitting low, as opposed to yours looks like it has a bit more clearance from tire to the top of the wheel well. Could be the picture though
Good eye!
Lino's car is an active Q so it settles down low when it's off. The tops of the tires are actually tucked under the wheel wells when it's parked. Mine is riding on OEM springs with Tokico shocks. When you see it in person, the difference in suspension height between the the parked cars makes my Q45 seem more like a QX4.

BCC93QT
Car: 1990 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45

Yeah i figured the active had something to do with it. I have toks myself, might get some springs from japan for the spring, just got some 02 Q rims, 8 spoke non cromes, 18 inch. GREAT price, 55 bucks a pop with rubber. only 3 have to get a 4th

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”