Rear Wheelwell area in front of the tire catches dirt debris

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
DohYahGeeCube
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube S

Hello.. :wavey:

We just bought a 2010 Nissan Cube and was wondering if anyone has the problem with the rear wheel well area in front of the rear tire catching a great amount of dirt, sand and rocks?

The rear wheel mud flap is located on the backside/opposite side of the rear wheel well area that I am referring to and does not have such a large opening to catch and accumulate as much dirt, sand and rocks as the area previously described. I am not sure as to why the area in front of the tire is so large to be able to accumulate so much debris. I went back to the dealer to show them and they said that is the way they designed the area so that it would not accumulate and rub up against the tire. Well, then why is the front wheel well area not designed the same way as the rear wheel well area, huh? :naughty:

Thank you.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

i get a bit not much since it gets driven mostly city but yeah after creturning from vegas it had some dirt in there

DohYahGeeCube
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube S

I should have mentioned that I live in Anchorage Alaska and during the winter they distribute sand, dirt and rocks on the roads/highways and that is where the accumulation comes from. Thank you for your reply.

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

Since the Versa and Cube are the same platform, I get a lot of dirt in my Versa in the same spot.

Return to “Cube Forum”