Rear view mirror position

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Sparky.Watson
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Leather Gotham Gray

Ticmxman's post in another thread reminded me about this. I'm 6'2" and when I am sitting in the driver's seat in a comfortable position, the rear view mirror covers a good portion of the horizon. I find myself leaning forward/down and side to side to compensate. I feel like if the seat would lower just a couple of more inches I would be, well, sitting in the drivers seat. I've thought about trying to raise the mirror but then I would lose the distance view out of the back.

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

Sparky.Watson wrote:Ticmxman's post in another thread reminded me about this. I'm 6'2" and when I am sitting in the driver's seat in a comfortable position, the rear view mirror covers a good portion of the horizon. I find myself leaning forward/down and side to side to compensate. I feel like if the seat would lower just a couple of more inches I would be, well, sitting in the drivers seat. I've thought about trying to raise the mirror but then I would lose the distance view out of the back.
Yeah sometimes its a bummer to be tall. I haven't noticed this too much on the Rogue but on some vehicles it's a significant problem. Now that you bring this up I'll probably end up noticing it more.

Return to “Rogue Forum”