Rear turn signals

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
Mnespo
Car: 2010 Infinity EX35

I just bought a 2010 ex35 and noticed the rear turn signals do not work. I replaced the bulbs and still nothing. I looked for a fuse but could not find one.
If any one knows where the fuse is or if it might be something else I would appreciate your help.

NJGuy
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD

I don't know where the fuse is for the turn signals are, but I know there are at least two main fuse panels. One is near the floor in front of the driver's door, and the other sits right next to the battery under the hood. I might be wrong, but I believe that the covers are labeled so that you can identify which system corresponds to each fuse.

Mnespo

I check both those fuse boxes and found nothing that refered to the rear turn signals. Are the turn signal bulbs just the ones down on the bumper or are they also In the tail lights?
I appreciate your response. Thanks.

XIS
Car: 08 EX35 RWD
17 QX30 Sport

Turn signals are down low on the bumper...like the 350/370Z

Mnespo

OK so besides bulbs or fuse anything else that might cause them to not work

Mnespo

OK so besides bulbs or fuse anything else that might cause them to not work

NJGuy
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD

I believe that the other items in the circuit with the rear turn signals are the body control module (BCM), the multi-switch that controls the exterior lights, and the hazard switch. There could be an issue with any of these. However, if your front turn signals work fine, I wouldn't think these other components have gone bad.

My feeling is that there is some issue with the wiring that goes to the rear turn signals. Maybe the car was in an accident or sustained some other type of damage that wasn't disclosed. Either the wiring may have been damaged as well, or it wasn't properly reinstalled during repair.

I don't know how good you are at electrical troubleshooting, but for me something like this would probably be a bit beyond my abilities.

carldu
Car: 08 Titan

Maybe it is time to replace the switch or relay.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”