Rear, turn signal and console lights are lights on when they want!

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
inanna06
Car: Infiniti fx35

Hello guys, I have some problems with my rear, rear turn signal and main console lights.

Yesterday while I was driving, approximately a galoon of water spilled into left side of baggage area. When I stopped the car, I saw that and turned off engine. But the rear lights always on even if I locked the car, the lights still were on.

at night I disconnected the cable on battery. In the morning after connecting the battery, rear lights doesn't light on, but after a while, one of them turned on itself.

While driving the car, sometimes the main console lights off, radio off and a/c off. when the console lights on they all both turned on.

I reinstalled the baggage area and find a module there. the module is not good also, but I don't think it was happened when water spilled out.

I cleaned the module with contact cleaner but nothing changed.

Does somebody has a problem like that? and how isolated the problem?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

You should do a thorough inspection of everything in the area of your spilt water.

04pathse
Car: 2004 Nissan Pathfinder SE
2008.5 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3

inanna06 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 am

approximately a gallon of water spilled into left side of baggage area.

I reinstalled the baggage area and find a module there. the module is not good also, but I don't think it was happened when water spilled out.

I cleaned the module with contact cleaner but nothing changed.

Well, if does sound like the module you are referring did get damaged from the water spillage. If that is the case you will most likely need to replace the module with a new or used one, you might be able to find one on eBay or auto salvage yard...

inanna06
Car: Infiniti fx35

thanks for your interest.
I have bought the module from Dubai and it is very cheap price for the local dealers.

NISSAN
26760CL00A
A MAKER RR FDR
1 x $ 89.76 - 0.196,kg
Substitute:
B6760CL00A
Сost of products: $ 89.76
Your order amount is below 300 usd.
Handling Charge +15 USD will be added to order total. $ 15.00
Cost of delivery: $ 37.00
Total cost: $ 141.76

and they delivered it to Ukraine in 3 days with ups cargo.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Okay, thank you for sharing the part information. You bought one and it was delivered? Did it fix your lights?

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”