Rear Sump Oil Pan for RB20DET

A forum for owners of S30 and S130 Datsun Z's... 240Z, 260Z, 280Z and 280ZX!
GreenBlue42
Car: 1974 Datsun 260z RB20DET

I know this is the completely wrong way of doing this, but the system doesn't let me PM someone until I have participated in more topics. If anyone can get ahold of Pat for me, my email is... [email protected]
I'm a complete noob to using forums, so please be nice and help me just get an order started on one of these freakin oil pans :ohno:

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hey, welcome to the forums! You could introduce yourself. You could post responses to other threads to get your count up. I don't think you should post your email address in plain text on the internet, but that's just me not liking to get spam. I saw your other post and that thread has a link to the forums where Pat was talking about his pans. You could join that Z forum and try to reach him there. His activity looks like it was back in 2010 mostly. Have you been looking at the dates of his posts? Have you been to Z-Car Garage in San Jose area? Maybe they can help. You can also post here with what it is your are looking to get/ accomplish. You might get a different or even better solution. Good luck!

Return to “Datsun Z Forum”