rear disc conversion (if you can read it)

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

deaftosociety
Car: 08 nissan versa s 6 speed stillen strut bar

i think stillen is making a kit now unless its just the front calipers but its a big "Brake kit" i know i was talking to somebody and the spec v sentra **** is like a direct swap so i think you probably could find somebody who can help ya out man

Atx_Versa
Car: 2008 Nissa Versa SL

Dude sweet find....I've been thinking about this a LOT because that rear drum is killing me as far as wanting to paint it or leave it as it is....its just soo unappealing and doesnt go with anything I have.

Hope we can find a way to do this on our usdm versa

Shad0wXCalibur
Car: Nissan Versa SL Sedan

Wow. Why is everyone so picky about a damn car? It has rear drums. So what? Just leave it alone. It doesn't need a conversion or big brake kit. With all the money people put into an econocar like this, you could have already bought a car that was decent to begin with. The Versa is becoming the next Civic...

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

Shad0wXCalibur wrote:Wow. Why is everyone so picky about a damn car? It has rear drums. So what? Just leave it alone. It doesn't need a conversion or big brake kit. With all the money people put into an econocar like this, you could have already bought a car that was decent to begin with. The Versa is becoming the next Civic...
why do you have to worry about everybody elses non-stock versas? god forbid people want to have fun with their cars. i mean its their car and their money, just shut up.

NorCal_V
Car: 2008 Versa Sedan S

I seriously hope V's get anywhere near the parts availability that the Civic has. We need headers, short throw shifters, intake manifolds. So I will keep my fingers crossed.

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

well put snyper! we like to think of ourselves as trend setters... and if you dont like it, then dont read it...

scooterbob
Car: 2008 Versa, 1995 200sx

Shad0wXCalibur wrote:Wow. Why is everyone so picky about a damn car? It has rear drums. So what? Just leave it alone. It doesn't need a conversion or big brake kit. With all the money people put into an econocar like this, you could have already bought a car that was decent to begin with. The Versa is becoming the next Civic...
This is quote from another one of your posts: "It's still a Versa. Wtf is with people wanting to pimp out an econocar with a small engine?"

It's obvious to me that you have some sort of problem. If you are not comfortable with modding, upgrading, or changing the Versa in any way, then why do you continue to click on all the posts and read? Why don't you just move on to a different forum that will put up with your close minded crap.
Modified by scooterbob at 9:01 AM 10/21/2008

the djay
Car: (1) 2008 Versa SL HB with full tech option, (2) 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (3) 1976 Chev Mal

Come on now Dude Chill out. We all know the V is a decent car and we all love our V's (Obvious from a VERSA FORUM) If we want to do some mods or make it an extension of ourselves then what is so wrong with that? Yes it is a sub compact and an economy car. It makes a Helluva lot more sense to mod and dress up an environmentally friendly car that brings us pleasure while we do our daily drives than to mod and dress up a car that is impractical and wastefull that we can't afford to drive every day. Still a free country the last time I checked....

hrdcorpdrummer15
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa

blind_snyper wrote:
why do you have to worry about everybody elses non-stock versas? god forbid people want to have fun with their cars. i mean its their car and their money, just shut up.
if there was a clapping emoticon, I would put it here. BUT, since there isn't, here are these that show favor

LOL. BTW, did you know that according to Sarah Palin, its unamerican to modify a versa?

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

hrdcorpdrummer15 wrote:LOL. BTW, did you know that according to Sarah Palin, its unamerican to modify a versa?
hahaha... youre kidding rite?

hrdcorpdrummer15
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa

superskunk wrote:
hahaha... youre kidding rite?
HAHA....yeah, I am. BUT, she did give a speech that kinda said that living in a tiny town is the true america and several other stuff that I can make fun of.

4DRSS

I've always wanted to do a disc brake swap, figured it would be fairly easy/cheap using factory parts off a Sentra. A writeup sure would be nice.

7speed

Personally, I plan on waiting until after the warranty expires before doing anything. By then I'll see how much aftermarket support there is for the V, or what parts can be swapped from Sentras or other Nissans (Newer V's???)

Who knows, maybe by the time the warranty is up, I'll be an old man complaining about kids who modify new cars

Whatever. Long live the V.

KimberKenobi
Car: the Camel

drool...

and for nay-sayers, we bought what we wanted and we'll do what we like!

versaspeed.com
Car: Viper GTS & SRT10, Prowler, 300ZX TT, Versa SL 6mt, 240SX Race Car w/track records, Titan LE KC

I've got some things coming down the pipeline so stay tuned....front and rear!

xslugx
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL

Hate to bring up a dead thread but.... That is EXACTLY why Nissan made this car is to compete with The Honda's.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”