Rear Bose Speaker Problem....

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Bodhizapha

I have a brand new M45 with the Bose System (about a month old), I have noticed that when listening to the system I will get a rattle from the back speaker. This usually happens with some notes that are in base but not all the time.

Anyone have this problem? bodhi

sourboy9
Car: infiniti M35

ur not the only one i have the same problem!!!! I have an 06 M35. I just called today to make app. at the dealership to see if they can do something about it. Thats the only thing that i have a problem with other than that i love my car. I went all out mine is fully loaded sport package and aero kit.

Bodhizapha

I think that is what I'm going to have to do. Let me know what the dealer says/does. They should replace the speaker in my opinion.

bodhi

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!

Are you over-driving the bass at some low-frequency, or does this happen at low volumes too? If over-driven, any bass speaker will have its voice-coil hit the physical limits and create a "rattle" like sound - particularly at low frequencies. Nothing can be done about that!

However, if the rattle happen at regular volumes, then you may indeed have a defective speaker that needs replacement. And, yes, definitely see the dealer about this regardless and get them to look at the speaker and check it out and/or replace it.

Z

Bodhizapha

Its happening at regular volume....I think its broke..

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Bodhizapha wrote:Its happening at regular volume....I think its broke..
Then it is definitely "trip to dealer" time, unfortunately!

Z

sourboy9
Car: infiniti M35

yeah ill let u know i have app. on oct. 31 The speaker is not broken if u put a song on with lots of bass and then go to the back and press down with ur hand right next to the speaker you will notice that the noise goes away. Maybe they could do something about it.

TurboScott

My 2003 does the same thing.

eccentric
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35x

you're not alone, my rear speaker and head rest speakers are rattling, the only thing is it rattles only when I play Jay-Z - Lucifer....

Bodhizapha

Hey sourboy...what did the dealer say? Did you take it and get it checked on the 31st?

bodhi

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”