realistic pricing for an 08 AC with all options.

All things Altima Coupe.
Odderthan
Car: 08 black altima coupe 3.5 SE fully loaded, every option, except factory spoiler.

I really miss my mustang gt and mustang in general, so im looking to sell my AC since i already have 2 other cars.

Thinking about going to a 14 s197 or 16 s550

Dont get me wrong, I look back at this car every time i park it, but im really craving speed and a loud v8

Its a 3.5 cvt black with black leather interior. its almost to 180k miles (176,xxx daily driven)

Im the second owner of the car. I bought it at 145k and have only had it nearly 2 years.

As in the title it has every option from factory besides the rear spoiler.
Leather heated seats power driver seat
Navi, Blutooth, Bose, satellite radio, Back up camera, Xenon headlamps, Auto dim mirrors, moon/sun roof.

The exterior is what an almost ten year old car would be. rock chips here and there, but no rust nor paint fade.
The interior is pretty much mint with the exception of driver seat wear but no tears or rips.

All ive done to it is 20% the windows, HID the fog lamps, Led interior and puddle lights. painted the wheels black as well.

Im thinking $6500 is fair. Atleast in my state, I've yet to see another AC with options.

Rouge5
Car: Altima Coupe 2.5 2008

I think the price it's ok, I bough my altima for that price 1 year ago, 2008, 2.5 cvt, with all the options, less screen/navigation and 120k miles.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”