Re-wiring the radio and speakers

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
bryan d.
Car: 2003 Redline Nissan 350Z Touring 6-Speed

So when I bought my Z I knew that it didn't come with a radio or speakers. The guy who had it before got it repoed. So now I'm stuck replaceing a lot of the interior and other various items. Anyway when I went to install some new speakers and head unit that I purchased my friend and I realized that the owner before me (god bless his soul) rewired the entire system so none of the wires are matching up. Is there anyway I can go about rewireing the system myself? Or if I take it to an Italian Nissan dealership they can rewire it for me? Any help will be appriciated.

RemixZ
Car: 2003 350z Touring & 1990 300zx NA, Past Sold 1991 NX2000 & 1999 Frontier King Cab

Go pickup a testing light or get a 9volt battery and connect + and - wires on it until you here the noise from the speaker. Then process of elimination from there…Then drink a bottle of Chianti and go out with beautiful Italian girls!

Return to “350z / 370z Technical”