RDZ Motorsports - STAY AWAY

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
eastcoaststeeze
Car: LS1 S14

RDZ is a complete joke of a company. Rich (the owner) has no idea how to run a business properly and probably explains why all of his employees end up quitting on him as well as his own business partner left him too. I would never recommend anyone to have any type of service done by them at all as he does not grasp how to function and operate a company correctly as need be.

Also they have no respect for any of their customers either. I dropped my car off to them and they damaged my rear bumper due to their carelessness as a company and said it is not their problem and I need to take care of it on my own. I have shared 20+ emails with Rich directly trying to solve this issue and kept it extremely professional with him as I was giving him the chance to make the wrong right. But when he told me it was no longer his problem and stopped responding this is now where I need to take it. I have photo proof of the damaged rear bumper with the car sitting in their parking lot in front of their building before the car had even left the spot. Rich can not be trusted and will try and work over all customers for extra money. Please be aware of this poorly managed company and take your work elsewhere.

Rich@RDZ
Car: 1991 300zx TT

When we first spoke to you on the phone you presented yourself as the owner of a SEMA car. Once the car was at our shop this could not be further from the truth. It was also quickly brought to our attention by other shops and clients in the industry that you, sir, were the one to avoid.
We had a discussion from day one about the setup your car has on it and you signed a wavier releasing us from any damage because it was so low (less than 1").

Then, when something happens we are the bad shop.
We were very clear from the beginning.

eastcoaststeeze
Car: LS1 S14

Oh Rich,

How could have I bet you would come and stay some crazy things to try and cover yourself along with horrible business.

Shall we all address your "fake" statements, sure lets have some fun with it.

So you say the car was not at Sema or whatever odd lie you are stating right?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/vipmodular/15736183966/

Pretty sure the above photo and link to photo (as the photo is CC and can only be shared as a link) confirm your false statement there, but nice job on continuing with your lies!!

The next topic deals with "shops and clients" I have never dealt with any other shops besides you, so its fine if you would like to make up stories, as I would never not put that past you at all. Bravo Motorsports did a fantastic job getting this car all together and ready for Sema (the company that I had build it for Sema)

The damage was caused, and has been confirmed by your employee at the time (before he quit based off how poor of a business owner you are) by loading the car into the trailer to move the car. He stated and I would be more than happy to show the written proof of this, that you were spot checking him and said he was clear and fine to pull in but really was not. Then you tried to blame him for the damages when he could not see hence you guiding him driving the car. But hey, you are the owner right? Why take blame when you can blame others, great idea there.

How is the business going? Your partner left you and every single one of your employees have quit based off of they do not want to deal with you and how you run/operate (if you want to call it that even) a business. Hope all is well of course haha

Return to “Northeast Region”