Rb25DET Cutting problem PLEASE HELP

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
NZSLIDER
Car: RB25DET r32 GTS-T

Hey people i have a r32 with a series 1 rb25det in it from a r33 gts25t, has the usal mods ar60 turbo, tuned length manifold ,40mm tial wategate, greaddy plenum , FMIC, tial q blow off valve, r34 GTT injectors n pump , sard pressure reg, gizzmo IBC,n a few more bits n bobs its doing a few things

Runs sweet untill under quater tank of gas then starts surging? also like its got a mind of its own will come on boost n haul some days , but other days will come on boost (12psi) for so long then cut n loose all power the sometimes stall wen i come to a stop ? does not do this if i bring revs down to under 1000 rpm then put clutch in tho

i have changed my coil packs n plugs (gapped to .8) n insulated my coils still does the same ,am running a series 2 pink sticker MAF at the moment but have ordered a z32 MAF so will see the change wen install that i am also running a factory ECU

any help would be considered thanks heaps

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

These intermittent problems ONLY happen on a low fuel tank?

NZSLIDER
Car: RB25DET r32 GTS-T

Mostly yes , but also can do it time to time when on full tank

tyndago

It is probably the fuel lines in the tank collapsing if it happens with low fuel. Check the install on the fuel pump.

If not that, then maybe just not picking up right. Again, install.

MOHSINJ12
Car: jfjgfjfjfg

:rotfl This post is so great and nice :rotfl

It is probably the fuel lines in the tank collapsing if it happens with low fuel. Check the install on the fuel pump.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”