rb25 s2 power fc d-jetro wiring

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
xracerx972
Car: 89 240sx

Is there anyone who knows the wiring for the d-jetro map sensor and iat sensor for a series 2 rb25?

Ive been trying to translate my japanese instructions with little success.. I also tried searching..

xracerx972
Car: 89 240sx

Ok, so I finally got Apexi on the phone and for the r33 gtst, the iat red wire goes to pin 57 (exhaust temp input) and brown goes to pin 30 (tps ground). Now my IAT is reading correctly. For future reference, pin 57 did not have a wire in the ecu connector, I had to add in a pin and wire supplied with the Mazda IAT sensor kit.

The boost sensor on the d-jetro model plugs straight into the side of the ECU as I imagined it did, but for verification purposes - this is indeed where it connects.

However

My map sensor is still reading incorrectly, so I will have to troubleshoot that.. Its reading -44 mmhg. Which is like -.8psi. :wtf2:

If anyone has map sensor experience, any input is appreciated.

dee242
Car: 1998 r33 gts-25t 40ae

SORRY TO BUMP but i just put an rb25 pfc into my car an there isnt much info on it my car will start and idel but if i touch the maf wires and move them around the car dies like there is a short. i looked at the wiring and saw nothing

also when u pluged in your map sensor harness did you splice into the afm imput like the rb26 guys have to or no

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”