Rattling window

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
caufield25
Car: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder SE, 2008 Nissan Armada SE (R.I.P. 2008 - 2010. Totaled), 2005 Chevy Silverado LS

Hey guys. When my drivers side window on my '08 Armada is open a little there is an annoying rattle comming from it. As far as i know it's only the drivers side window. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, please let me know and if this is something the dealer can fix. Im going back to the dealer next month for my 30,000 mile check up. So please let me know before than. Thanks guys.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

caufield25 wrote:Hey guys. When my drivers side window on my '08 Armada is open a little there is an annoying rattle comming from it. As far as i know it's only the drivers side window. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, please let me know and if this is something the dealer can fix. Im going back to the dealer next month for my 30,000 mile check up. So please let me know before than. Thanks guys.
Sorry to hear about the rattle. I have not had any rattles on my '08 Armada, I know it was a big problem on the '04 models, but those are very different than the '08 model. The dealer will fix it free of charge under warranty. I would give them a call ahead of time to let them know they will need to fix that as well. Make sure you can replicate the rattle for them as well. Good luck!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”