rattling noise when you have incoming call.

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
jgallery
Car: infiniti ex35

Does anyboby have rattling noise when you have incoming call thru bluetooth?

I have the problem since I got the car. The problem is making a dash rattling noise after ringer tone when I have incoming call.I took it to the dealer, they said all ex has the problem with preimum and navigation option. so they said they reported to the corp. They put me wait for about one month now......

BrokenTiller

No such problem with my car and I use the blue tooth phone a lot.

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

Welcome to NICO, jgallery!

FWIW, I use the Bluetooth in my EX regularly and have NEVER had such a problem.

Cheers,David

jgallery

thank you guys.

I gonna call dealer tomorrow. see, what they gonna say.......

Taunton02780
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD Premium Package Dark Currant w/ Stone

Hmmm ... this might sound odd but do you have sun glasses in the overhead compartment? If you do, try removing them and then answering a call. That sunglass holder seems to be the culprit for many "mystery" cabin sounds (due to vibration and/or rattling). The frequency and/or volume of the ringtone through the audio system might be having an affect on the sunglasses causing your mystery noise.

jgallery

Me and dealer, we tried everything possible. but still making a dash rattling noise follow the ringer tone.

njcu
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35

nope never happened here. Is it rattling rattling or like static rattling?

jgallery

It is just like static rattling.

njcu
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35

jgallery wrote:It is just like static rattling.
Maybe one of the cables to the speakers is not shielded properly causing it to receive interference from the phone. OR maybe your phone is defective, have you tried mating other phones to it?

Do you get the rattling when you listen to music.

CaribMon71
Car: 2009 FX50 Sport

Previous Car: 2008 EX35 Journey AWD

Where do you keep your phone when you're in the car? It isn't set to ring and vibrate is it? It would be pretty funny if that was the case.

Also, when the phones are too close to the radio, the radio will experience interference right before the phone rings or vibrates.

aft981
Car: Infiniti EX35

Correct, the frequencies used by GSM carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile) can interfere with radio and cause a kind of static buzzing noise from the speakers. If you have either of those two, pair a CDMA phone (Verizon or Sprint) and try that, see if it does the same thing.

Back when I lived in the UK, where all phones are GSM, it was quite a handy feature - you wouldn't miss calls from not hearing your phone ring, no matter how loud you had the radio, cos just before your phone rings, the radio goes all staticcy! Now I have Verizon, and never get that.

Punjab
Car: EX35

i also use bluetooth extensively, and have not noticed a rattle during a call but i do appear to have a rattle from the right side speaker either in the front or rear door, I suspect something in the door or near the speaker being a mid bass driver it will create vibration.. i have gone mad trying to isolate it but i traced to either the door lock assembly or the weather guard in door. I will investigate more in the spring when i take door apart..

Let me know what you guys find out might be a speaker issue instead of a bluetooth issue..

jgallery

I'm using sprint. I tried with verizon also, but same.

I found out the sound from both speakers on dash.

even dealer said they tried with other provider also, but same.

they said still waiting from the answer from H.Q.

gloa2000
Car: 04 Maxima SL, 08 EX35 LuxNav

EX35's bth works the best with Motorola, im having bad connection using samsung/LG phones

jonkarn
Car: EX35 Balc/Black

Mine also has a slight staticky interference when the phone is first ringing. But it goes away once it connects. No big deal, I can't see having a perfectly clear connection all the time anyway

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”