Radio fuse

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
pagodamomar
Car: Nissan Versa 2008

My wife installed her new radio today, but she failed to disconnect the battery before doing so, so once she got the unit installed no power. I'm guessing she blew the fuse. Unfortunately I'm out of town for work and won't be home for a few weeks. Where exactly are the fuses for the radio located at, is there one in the interior fuse box, or on the ipdm? It's hard trying to have her check things over the phone, so if anyone know or might have a diagram or some photos that'd be awesome.

kc5f
Car: Versa SL HB CVTs - 2008 (daughter), 2007's (both RIP). I'm now in a silver 2012, my son a silver 2015 Note, my wife a bright yellow 2016 Juke.

The fusebox is on the lower left of the dash, just above the fuel filler door lever. On my 2008, the 10 Amp fuse at the bottom right in this picture is marked "MIRROR/AUDIO" on the label on the door. (Ignore the red and black wires at the bottom of mine!)

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”