Racingline Performance

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
Massive119
Car: 09 Nissan Altima Coupe, 2.5,aem air intake,racingline performance strut tower brace, einbach lowering springs, struts front and rear tinted heads, tails and fogs. Pioneer audio, roof and trunk wings

I made 2 purchases from this company last month 8/25/16 after having made successful purchases in the past for my 09 Nissan Altima Coupe(rear anti sway bar, strut tower brace, rear end links, battery tie down).I purchased after checking the stock status a traction rod kit,front end links, and a grounding kit with the additional alternator wire. I received an order confirmation then one shipment notice. I tried taking it with UPS but, they never received the shipment. HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH RACING LINE FOR A MONTH WITH NO RESPONSE BY EMAIL OR PHONE.

lancet913
Car: 1996 240sx se
KA24DET @12psi

I was in the same boat. Made a big purchase through the website, received a tracking number but nothing was sent out. Luckily I made this purchase using my credit card, I ended up filing a claim and got my money back.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Cross-posting (i.e. post the same message in more than one forum board) is frowned upon. It's confusing, counterproductive, and some even consider it rude. Please choose the forum topic that is closest to your post, and place it there only. If you should create a post in one forum, and later realize it would be more appropriate in another forum, please delete the original before posting it again.

You already have a thread started on this topic: racingline-performance-e-t611383.html

CLOSED

Return to “Altima General Discussions”