[IMPORTANT] 'R35' a no go?!?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
r35forums.com

Yeah, you might be wondering whether it will be called r35 too. I offer some exceptions to that rule, and in this thread they are all outlined. I will update it later on with some more info that I may "stumble upon."http://r35forum.com/index.php?showtopic=33

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Nissan can suck it. I hope they axe the GT-R completely. If they are not going to do the car right let it go out on top with the R34. No concept I have seen thus far is worthy of the marque. Americans are so rabid for anything with the R badge they would take any bone Nissan tossed them.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

themadscientist wrote:Nissan can suck it. I hope they axe the GT-R completely. If they are not going to do the car right let it go out on top with the R34. No concept I have seen thus far is worthy of the marque. Americans are so rabid for anything with the R badge they would take any bone Nissan tossed them.
Man, I don't think you'll have to worry. I'm sure the production car will look nothing like the concept version. Think about what the concept 350Z looked like. It looked like my butt, only not as hot. But look at the end result, I think the Z is pretty sexy.

Also, that latest concept pic floating around the net taken at nurburgring...I am SURE that Nissan is not stupid enough to be driving around a car in near-production finish for your average joe schmo to see at a public racetrack. They probably did what every other manufacturer does and put V35 skin on a completely different car, just to fool with you. Manufacturers will go to some crazy extremes to cover up their testing. I recently went to an interview with Toyota at their proving grounds, and they wouldn't let me outside, and they covered up EVERYTHING in their garage except the X-runner.

Saint
Car: 1999 Civic SI

I think the Nissan has to nail it to the cross with this car.500 Hp 3.5 Inline 6 Twin turboedAWD It can't look like a the current G35 coupe.It should be priced the same as a C6 or Viper. arround 50K the most.Don't make the mistake that Honda maid with the NSX.89K for a 280 Hp car? What were they thinking.You can't sell me a 35K car with 54K in suspension mods.

If they did that. I would put down for it.Don't stab us in the back by making it like 75K or higher.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”