R34 GT-R Z-tuned 500hp only 20 being made.

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
sr20powered510

Check it out, right from autoweek.

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=101385

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

let me dig in my couch for money! Dam still just a dustbunny and old Frito. Poverty sux. I would rather build it myself but that is purty.

RBpoweredSileighty

werd. 2.6 up to 2.8 stroker kit! then it will be called a RB28DETT

pushnlacs

2.8 is weird cause the main dude from mine's said that you get better response by leaving the engine at 2.6l and thats why even on their utimate gtr from the i-6 shoot out he said they didnt do it cause it would hurt more than help.

RBpoweredSileighty

he said that but he also said that he leaves it up to the customer on what they want done to it. personally i would leave the bottom end alone and do top end boost mods.

pushnlacs

naw, when they asked why the air boxes were stock he said it was because he leaves it to the customer on how to mod those.

RBpoweredSileighty

thats what i said, the company leaves it up to the owner on what they want done.

pushnlacs

dude, he said that about the air boxes. not uping the displacement.

exact words

"mines engines always look simple and almost stock, like these air boxes.why did you leave these stock?"

"we basicly leave it up to each customer on how to modify these parts.if we start to do to many thing, we will loose fucos as a company. we dont want to offer something the customer wont understand, we also have our own strict policies in engine and turbo modification." see ,little details are left to the customer but deciding factors they are srict about. see

RBpoweredSileighty

if you would read my post correctly i said "personaly i would leave the bottom end alone" never did i say that (mines "the company" messed with the bottome end)

pushnlacs

dude i dont know wtf is wrong with you but u keep switching back and forth. first u said mines will leave it all up to the customer and then when i said that they said that about the air boxes, u go and say "yea thats what i said" make up your mind.

RBpoweredSileighty

pushnlacs wrote: dude i dont know wtf is wrong with you but u keep switching back and forth. first u said mines will leave it all up to the customer and then when i said that they said that about the air boxes, u go and say "yea thats what i said" make up your mind.
look if you cant understand what i said then ignore it plain and simple.

keep thinking i am switching things back and forth... i know what i said and thats all there is to it.
pushnlacs wrote:2.8 is weird cause the main dude from mine's said that you get better response by leaving the engine at 2.6l and thats why even on their utimate gtr from the i-6 shoot out he said they didnt do it cause it would hurt more than help.
Nismo240SX90 wrote:he said that but he also said that he leaves it up to the customer on what they want done to it. personally i would leave the bottom end alone and do top end boost mods.
pushnlacs wrote: naw, when they asked why the air boxes were stock he said it was because he leaves it to the customer on how to mod those.
Nismo240SX90 wrote:thats what i said, the company leaves it up to the owner on what they want done.
pushnlacs wrote: dude, he said that about the air boxes. not uping the displacement.

exact words

"mines engines always look simple and almost stock, like these air boxes.why did you leave these stock?"

"we basicly leave it up to each customer on how to modify these parts.if we start to do to many thing, we will loose fucos as a company. we dont want to offer something the customer wont understand, we also have our own strict policies in engine and turbo modification." see ,little details are left to the customer but deciding factors they are srict about. see
Nismo240SX90 wrote:if you would read my post correctly i said "personaly i would leave the bottom end alone" never did i say that (mines "the company" messed with the bottome end)
read you post from the very begining then read mine SLOOOOOOOWLY you will find i never said anything about the company building bottom ends. where i said personally i would leave the bottom end stock and mess around with top end.

ill be waiting for your reply LOL

pushnlacs

mabey i should just ignore you, cause im not sure theres any way to communicate with you but ill try again just incase.

in my first post i said the dude from mine said you get better response by leaving the displacment at 2.6.

then you said " he said that but he also said he leaves it up to the customeron what they want done to it"(in saying that it sound like you are saying if the customer wants it stroked that they will)

so i then tryed to explain to you that he said he leaves the airbox mods up to the customer.

then u go and say "yea that what i said"(when actually u said the opposite)

so then i further tryed to get it through to you.

mabey you said what you ment the wrong way in your post but if so your still not getting that because you said "he also said he leaves it to the customer" replying to my statement about displacment when actually no they wont do certain thing"we have our own stick policies with turbo and engine modifications. GET IT????

RBpoweredSileighty

yes man i fully get what your saying. ive had the short movie for over a year now and watch it often, i even have the clip they did on the supras before the "ultimate 6" all in one full clip.

i think you miss understood what i said in my first post.

when i said the company leaves it up to the customer just as you said, and yes the company does not mess with the bottom end, as you stated that they have "strict ways of doing there setups" and if a customer wants something done then the customer is left with that situation not the company (mines)

so now i hope you understand what im sayin, as i understand what you are saying.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

It's all about the He said/He said bull****.....

RBpoweredSileighty

LMAO

kepani

photo from autoweek

kepani

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Ha ha...I saw that beauty at the Tokyo Auto Salon on the 16th...that car is friggan awesome. I also got to sit in the S-tune Fairlady Z. Check Gen Chat for pics of the show...along with hatebobbarkers pics as well

RBpoweredSileighty

you suck!

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”