R32 Skyline Gts4 coupe

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
jaboc03
Car: 92 Nissan 240SX coupe w/ sr20det

I am curious about this model skyline. I want to know if anyone happens to own one of these and what they are like, performance, maintanence, driving, and just about anything else. Plus I would like to know if you got it through motorex and what that was like. Right now I own a 92 240 coupe with an sr20det in it. How does this car compare with it. (Pros vs. Cons)

SKAGEE
Car: cars

Hi Jacob,

The R32 GTS4 is the closest GTS that you can get to the R32 GTR. Being a All Wheel drive, it shares the same running gear as the GTR with its complex ATTESSA system. However, this comes with a cost ,as the AWD system adds a considerable amount of weight and transmission drag which puts quiet a strain on the RB20DET engine, hence making the GTS4 the slowest and heaviest out of the GTS range.They do come in RB25DE ( NA) and RB20DE (NA) and if I'm not mistaken a CA18DE (NA) variation .

As compare to the SR20DET , I think you might be dissapointed with its power but if you're planning to do a engine swap, I would strongly recommend getting an RB26DETT as you'll get the same performance as a GTR without its price tag!!

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”