R32 Seat!!!

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
positron1
Car: Project: 1993 Nissan 240SX Coupe SR
Daily: 2010 Honda Civic Coupe

The left front seat mount that you have to mod on the R32 seat has been loose on my car for months. The bolt just wiggles and will not come out. So today I finally got out there and took a close look at the problem. My seat was pre-moded when I bought it so all I had to do was bolt it in. I had been trying from time to time to get the bolt out to no avail. I now know what the problem is. It turned out to be that this part, which was riveted to the floor board had come a loose so that's why the bolt was moving around and spinning...while still screwed into this bracket.This plate with the two circles on the side is where it is riveted to the floorboard, underneath, where the two circles are....so now you see my dilema. I'm gonna talk to a guy who has a tig welder tonight and see what can be done but any other suggestions are appreciated!

JarrodZerg
Car: 91 240sx, 03 Element

This is an easy fix. Drill out the rivets in the plate. Then shoot some pop rivets in the holes. With the plate back in place.

funigui
Car: I HAD a 1991 240sx coupe. woked NA motor. ran like 14.5 ish. blew it up @ 140 after an ECU reflash.

id just tack it with a mig gun

Return to “Interiors”