R30 and R31

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
BleedgarnetB15
Car: nissan's

does anyone know where i can find one? i'm looking for a fun prject car for the winter (gets very boring up here in upstate ny) so me and my friends figured we should get a project car!!

and we went ahead looking for OLD skylines...on ebay i found a 1967 with no title:mad:, but i ....i mean we want a r30 or a R31 that would be hott!!!!

HashiriyaS14
Car: 95 S14, 08 CL9, 08 NPS50, 03 Ninja 250, '60 Super Cub

Insomuch as I understand, the R30 and R31 were not sold in any form in the United States. This is a damn shame too, because both can be made to be quite awesome.

The 1967 you found was likely the Prince Skyline that ran on ebay for awhile, the 4-door. This is the one that Coleman in SCC wrote an article about. Don't count on ever finding another one of those. Other old skylines, like the PGC-10 "Hakosuka" are super-rare even in Japan.

If you car is more than 25 years old, I believe it is completely exempt from DOT and EPA regs though, so if you can find something that old that you want, I don't think you'll have any problems bringing it over and registering it as a historic.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”