QX70/FX35/37 Undercoating

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
cbass0
Car: qx70

Has anyone done undercoating to their FX or has not done it? Are their any major rust problems after a few years w/o undercoating? I know it comes from the factory with some but I'm not sure if its enough. :confused: :confused:

AusQX70S
Car: 2013 INFINITI QX70S

Hey mate, hope you're well and loving your FX. I purchased my 2012 FX50S not long ago and have completed a series of substantial modifications, including are pretty hardcore sound deadening installation which included having a thick undercoating applied. It was done by Endrust here in Brisbane, wasn't overly expensive either. It only slightly nullifies sound entering through the under body, the undercoating as a small part of a larger project. To effectively deaden sound in these cars and unlock their full potential there's much more to do, with some exhaust work and a dyno tune to remap it's wasteful fuel to air ratio.

Come and read my post....

qx70s-a-buyers-journey-t586983.html

And stop by my facebook page.....

https://www.facebook.com/infiniticlubbrisbane?ref=hl

Looking forward to sharing some mods with you, I've got lot's of tips.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”