qx4 f/r/s bmpr n flares 4 pathy se

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
vq35
Car: 2001 path se manual

i recently called the stealership for $ on the f/r bmpr and flares(no paint) and for about 1500 i could buy items but when i called body shop it was like pulling teeth just getn them to agree that these 2 trks r even remotely the same let alone interchanging body prts ANYWAY if anyone has successfully done this and wats involved (ie xtra drilling etc) would be grtly appreciatedit seems feasible but any experience in this would be helpful and thanx

i think this would be the ultimate for an se w/manual it would just look awesome i think and with the lowering springs from the truck site kill the competition - infinity really did a nice job with the qx4 looks wise

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

Best thing I can probably do is hook ya up with a factory service manual from 2001 -- should have all the info in there you need.I agree. . actually, the Terrano in Japan had the 01 QX4 cladding, and it looks incredible.

You have the 01+ or the 97-00? I'm assuming 01+ since you mention VQ.

I've already converted the fsm to ZIP format for another member, so I'll link you to my ftp site: http://ot.home.insightbb.com/2001.0_QX4.zip

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”