Questions for '79 Datsun 210

Here you'll find topics regarding the Datsun B210, 310, 610, 710, 810, 1200, and lots of other models - All are welcome!
Rob Schwifty
Car: ???? Datsun B210

Hey guys,

Recently came upon a really clean 1979 Datsun 210, but I don't know much about them. To be honest I've never even seen one until a few days ago and I just fell in love with the body style. I understand they were made to be extreme economy cars and they are highly prone to rust and that's about it. I could only include 1 photo, but it's listed for 7k with under 100k miles and the interior is very clean as well. I have tried to find things to compare it to price-wise to see if it's a fair price but struggle to find much of anything. Does anyone have experience buying or selling these cars that could let me know what a fair price is? Also, I'm very curious If there are any after-market performance parts to help this 6o something hp motor, or if the only option would be an engine swap.

Last, if anyone knows any common issues, things to stay away from, or why not to get one that would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance for any advice!
Attachments
datsun.PNG

Return to “Other Datsun Cars”