question for the vert community

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
skilviavert
Car: 1993 240sx convertible, 1989 240sx pig nose

Hey everyone,
Its been a long time since I've been in this forum, I hope all you vert lovers have been takin good care of your beautiful cars.
most of you know my vert, and for those of you who don't here's my build thread skilvia-progress-t436372.html
sad to say theTime has come where I've decided it may be time to part ways with my vert so my question to the community is this: what should my asking price be for this car? I know its unrealistic to expect what I've got into it. anybody have any thoughts/offers? If anyone can offer any advice it would be much appreciated

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Start a little high and work down if needed. Hate to say it but seems performance would be an easier sell than looks, since everyone has their opinions on what they want a car to look like. But someone would want this to play around with.

Give us other info, mod list, mileage, etc. But a random guess to start would be $5k.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”