question @black coupe with black interior

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
madrusty
Car: Photography

I saw several coupes on the lot today. All of the ones with the graphite (black) leather interior had beige window pillars and beige headliner. They did not have any coupes with black exterior.My question: Does the Black Obsidian with the Graphite interior also have beige headliner and window pillars?Does this bother anyone but me? I think it would look better with the seats and dash, if it was black or gray.Other than that, I loved it and will probably get one. Most likely the black if it doesn't have the beige headliner.Thanks for your help. I'm a 1 & 1/2 hour drive from the nearest dealership.

GMachine
Car: cars, camping, sports

My G35 sedan is Bright Silver with Graphite black leather interior and I don't mind the beige headliner and pillars. They do that because the interior would be visually too claustaphobic if it was all in black and the pillars would intrude more on your periferal vision if they were black. Plus they would show dust more and be hard to clean.Anyway, that is waht I was told offically by Infinit when I asked.Hope this helps answe your question

fungwun

Madrusty: I noticed in your profile that you are a pharmacist. Which school in the states did you graduate from? I am a new grad from the university of alberta school in canada and currently waiting for results of the licensing exams. I, like Gmachine (I'm a fellow edmontonian :) ) do not have a problem with the headliners and pillars. Black on black will be a nice choice. If I decide to get a g35 coupe I would like to get the capri blue exterior. Unfortunately according to the sales clerk this color scheme is not going to be offered any more (atleast in canada). Is this also true in the US? i'm hoping the sales clerk is wrong.

cheers,

fungwun

filmman
Car: G35 Coupe

I just bought a Coupe Black on Black with all the toysand it has the willow headliner and door pillars. Just an observation it probably would feel like your in a bunker if it were all black. Once your driving you won't even notice.

madrusty
Car: Photography

Thanks for all the info. I ended up getting a black on black earlier today, so I guess it doesn't bother me as much as I would have thought. I LOVE this car and can't wait to spend a little more time getting acquainted with it.fungwun: I went to pharmacy school at the Univ of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. GO HEELS.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”