Question about stock driveshaft bracket on R33 RB25DET

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
Notorious-Sky
Car: 1996 R33 Skyline GTST

Hello again ! It's me the noob pest with another question.

The entire drivetrain on my R33 is pretty much stock, including the two-piece driveshaft. When i got the car the top part of the drive shaft bracket was missing and I have not been able to find a machine shop willing to fabricate a replacement. I would really like to go with a single piece driveshaft that might eliminate the need for that bracket all together but until then I need to see if anyone knows where I might could find this bracket. Would also be interested in information on where I might could find a single piece drive shaft. Car will be used manily for drifting, it is a 96 R33 GTS25tm with RB25DET and 5 speed manual gearbox, two wheel drive with Hicas.

Thanks for any input you may have.

PeaceTodster

R33GTS-T
Car: 1991 s13 coupe

you can get a one piece aluminum or carbon fiber drive shaft from the Driveshaft Shop. i don't remember the exact price but i do remember that it was VERY reasonable for either one of those materials.

did you get your car in that yellow color already or did you paint it that way? akaik only the R34s were available in a yellow color, except for R400s of course

Late,Daniel

Notorious-Sky
Car: 1996 R33 Skyline GTST

Thanks for the information on the driveshafts. I painted the car that color - it is the original R34 paint code with an orange pearl sprayed over it. I am very excited - i'm actually gonna drift the car for the first time tomorrow night in a legal venue !!! I have spent many late nights trying to find abandoned parking lots but tomorrow night its actually legal !

PeaceTodster

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”