Quest Door Edge Trim

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
2peaches2oranges
Car: 2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S

I am looking for door edge trim for my 2008 Quest. I would consider clear or black (I have the bisque pearly white color).

Does it come in a kit or do I need to measure all the door edges and order that amount?

Also, where to purchase and approximate cost?

Thanks!

mmike
Car: 2008 Nissan Quest

eurobumperguard

I've ordered it from these guys. I'll receive mine this coming wed. I'll let you know if they're good. I've also ordered their bumper 2" bumper guard.

where will I find a cross bar for the roof rack for cheap? also where to buy cargo liner mat cheap?

basskronick
Car: I drive a pontiac, and i love it, but i have nissan in my heart, I'm also the owner of a first gen q

We actually had this discussion on the cargo liner in another thread 2008 Quest Owners - Lets Share Info! Hope it helps! As for the cross bars, Nissan courtesy parts is a great place for accessories, and they're actually more affordable than one might think Nissan Courtesy Parts

2peaches2oranges
Car: 2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S

Anyone try the chrome door edge trim? I wonder how it will look with the chrome handles? on the creamy pearl color?

basskronick
Car: I drive a pontiac, and i love it, but i have nissan in my heart, I'm also the owner of a first gen q

It should look fine if that's the look you're going for. I, personally, am not a big fan of chrome.

alphaforcex
Car: '08 Quest SE

I too have a pearl white Quest and it comes with white door guards. I'm not a big fan of door guards but they blends well with the car since they are whites. I think chrome will look good on white as well. Black will matches your bug deflector and windows visors though. Tough choice

Return to “Quest Forum”