Quad Cities, IA/IL area.

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
XanoKais
Car: 1988 Nissan 200sx SEV6 (VG30E)

Yeah, Quad cities area people. I did a search, found an ancient thread.

Was wondering if anyone on here is in the QC IL/IA area. If you are, was wondering if you know of any meets around here, and if you dont, we need to organize one =D.

Anyways, I have an '88 Nissan 200SX SEV6 model. Silvia S12 chassis with VG30E engine from the factory, for those who might be thinking of the newer 200sx's that arent S chassis.

Another question, I need to have some body issues repaired on my beast, but I'm a bit leary of most of the shops around here, anybody got suggestions on decently priced/cheap priced body repair shops?

bitsneaky
Car: 1989 240sx

anyone seen any 240's in salvage yards? I want to get mine up and running, got a ka24e need tranny

BallzDeep1.9L
Car: '02 WRX Wagon: SOLD
'93 240SX Coupe: SOLD
'11 Ram: SOLD
'11 F-150: rotted into oblivion
'17 Frontier: Basic AF

hey xano.. whats up, replied to your post in another thead. im also in dport.and yes you should be leary of many of the body shops. a lot of them suck, i do my own work so i dont have much extra time at the moment..lol

as far as good and cheap it doesnt really exist, NEVER go to Arnolds, you really dont want me to start

Streiters actually does good work but they are one of the most expensive.

Lane's down by dahl ford is an excellent shop, though as far as there pricing im not exactly sure.. i have had some things put through there through my insurance company though and they do good work.

as far as meets you wont find many.. a lot of us go out cruising on the weekends, i know a lot of people in a club that calls themselves 2XR, but other then hanging out at hardees or the levy thats about all we got

XanoKais
Car: 1988 Nissan 200sx SEV6 (VG30E)

Damn man, that sucks, we need more people around here =(

Although, in the last few weeks, I've seen 6 240's on the road. and a couple of Z31's.

I work just off kimberly, same building as harbor freight, if your ever in the mood to do some sliding, our parking lot is damn near empty most of the night =).

OH, me and a guy from Missouri started a new car club, midwestsilvia. check it out at http://midwestsilvia.com/board/ (The front page isnt quite finished yet.)

BallzDeep1.9L
Car: '02 WRX Wagon: SOLD
'93 240SX Coupe: SOLD
'11 Ram: SOLD
'11 F-150: rotted into oblivion
'17 Frontier: Basic AF

wont be fore awhile my S13 is still in a few pieces, for now im still driving around my beater, 4AG powered AE92, trusty rusty red goodness

slow s13
Car: cars, photo, music

any of you guys know where i could rent / borrow a fender roller?

Brian47590
Car: '90 Nissan 240sx

Hey guys, just found this thread. Want a good body shop, dahl ford's is actually suppose to be good. My dad work sin the parts depot so i know people there.In case you were wondering i drive one of 2 (or 3) Kouki S14 in the area. It is stock unfortunetly but i have a '90 240sx and a '01 Sentra SE (the one with the SR20) as a daily driver. occasionally you can find me cruisin "The Loop" (up and down harrison and brady) in DPort. Hit me up if you ever see me.

Return to “Midwest Region”