qr25de headers

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
masterbeatty
Car: 2008 nissan altima coupe 2.5s-Sold
2011 MB 370Z 6MT

Does anyone know if all qr25de models are the same as far as the fitment? I was looking at some jdm headers for a sentra spec v and wanted to make sure before i purchase them. thanks.

el_blacky06
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5s 6MT

fitment will be the same but the bottom part of the headers will not connect to your exhaust. if you decide to get the headers off the spec v, then you gotta make a custom exhaust. imo just get the stillen headers

dldjros69
Car: 2012 Evo Gsr
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

take mine off of me for 100 dollars. they are just freaken sitting here

el_blacky06
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5s 6MT

damm still? lol well hope he buys em off ya dude on a side note LAKERS WON!!!! lol

masterbeatty
2011 MB 370Z 6MT

I am asuming they are stillen. What kind of condition are they in? Do you have any pics of them? Also what kind of payment would you accept?

KOBE!

dldjros69
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

Yes they are stillen. They are used less than 3000 miles on them. PayPal or Bank of LBC.

There is nothing wrong with them. i pulled them off when i got a turbo.

^^^^right after they were installed

^factory header garbage

got a little carried away with the pics, sorry it took me so long to reply.

(by the way thats all i have, just the header, the shop lost the other shiit that was in my truck)

masterbeatty
2011 MB 370Z 6MT

Without that extra part would it throw any codes? But im sure i could have a shop fab one up.

insaneturbo13
Car: 2009 nissan a/c 2.5se red, medium tint, center console lights, ac vents, avic-u310bt, pioneer sub/amp 800 watts,

masterbeatty wrote:Without that extra part would it throw any codes? But im sure i could have a shop fab one up.
some shiit?? that shouldnt be hard do do... you could do it yourself if you wanted too lol, i kid i kid.

but i think hes talking about the gasket/bolts, shouldnt be too hard to get a hold of.

dldjros69
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

the kit never came with a gasket, which i found to be weird. so i suggest getting a new gasket before installing. Even though i was able to reuse mine, 17000 miles at that time.

Yes it would throw a code with out the shiit. i had the bully dog tuner to delete the codes, (sold along time ago).

shiit = 3 bolts that werent needed, extra wires to extend 02 sensor, slip joint (no code throwing unity thingy)

LBC did some research and you can buy the shiit from stillen for 75 bucks.

i didnt use it when i installed my kit.

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Does the QR25DE in the AC use two o2 sensors around the precat? or are both cats monitored? I know little about the setup.

I got around a check engine light in my specV by using an o2 spacer (spark plug defouler) found at any auto parts store on the second o2 sensor that monitored airstream post precat. I never got a code.

mmx23z
Car: 2008 A/C 2.5s CVT

XenonSE-R wrote:Does the QR25DE in the AC use two o2 sensors around the precat? or are both cats monitored? I know little about the setup.

I got around a check engine light in my specV by using an o2 spacer (spark plug defouler) found at any auto parts store on the second o2 sensor that monitored airstream post precat. I never got a code.

theres 3 sensors... in the header, before the 2 cats under the car, & 1 more after the cats
the second 1 is the sensor you have to worry about when u get the header, u have to extend that sensor over past the 2 cats with the 3rd sensor to avoid that cel & i believe the 3rd sensor is just temperature or something?

Return to “Altima General Discussions”