Q50 NON-Premium sound system

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
Gillis2143
Car: 2015 Infinity Q50 Signature Edition

I have an opportunity to lease a 2015 Q50 Signature Edition at a terrific price. I was shocked however to see that it has only a 6 speaker Bose sound system. Does anyone have any experience with the regular 6 speaker system. How does it sound? Obviously nothing like the premium system I'm sure but it is Bose! Can anyone tell me what the system sounds like?

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

I was looking at the same car this last weekend. The stereo was a deal breaker for me. It is not as nice as the ten speaker Bose system in my q40.
The six speaker system is a huge downgrade compared to the fourteen speaker Bose system in the premium models.

However you have to remember, if you were driving a car that just has a stock stereo, the six speaker system will be comparable. Similar to a stereo you would get in a new Accord. It's not awesome, but it beats the hell out of the stock stereo systems in a Subaru.

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”