Q50 Base Upgrades

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
arrogantyeti101
Car: 2012 M35h

I've got a 2015 Q50 base. I managed to snag one of those "signature" editions that also came with nav, sunroof, spoiler, beautiful dark chrome wheels and the 60/40 rear seats, then put some money into the sound system and I'm pretty pleased.

Have a question though - the base seats are comfy enough, but the sport seats are phenomenal. Anybody know if swapping them out is possible and simple to do?

Also curious in getting the power rearview mirror with homelink buttons, anybody know if that's a possible swap? Again, hoping Infiniti got lazy and ran all the required wiring for all cars regardless of trim level...

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Not sure... I know they should mount up to the sliders just fine (I would imagine so, at least). Do you have heated seats?

Also, I'm pretty sure the homelink mirror is plug and play... the connector is just underneath the headliner in front of the sunroof controls. I know the dealers will install them, but it's almost always cheaper to do it yourself.

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”