Q mini meet in NJ this afternoon.

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
louiegz
Car: 2003 BMW 330i, 2007 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Today, I hooked up with fellow Q brother, jamesmost this afternoon to meet and check out our Qs. James has a very nice 95 Q, black on black. I've never seen the black interior in person. I think it's the best color. James has done quite a bit of mods to his car. The Q handles well for a 2 ton car and the exhaust sounds nice. I really like the BBS rims his Q has. Real sharp. James is cool people and it was great to check out another Q. I'm looking forward to meet other local NICO members when we do the NJ Q meet later this month.

Rex
Car: None

Nice looking cars. I hate that you guys have to have the front plates . And yes the black interior is the best for a black Q, but man does it get hot in the summer .

Nice wheels jamesmost, what drop do you have again? And oddly enough I prefer the blacked out grill, but not the blacked out tail???

Good looking cars .

jamesmost
Car: "95Qmodded, Benz wagon 4matic , 1986 MB 560sec

eibach 1.5"hate the plate as well my buddy gets tickets all the time, refuses toput front plate on his TAblack is Hot ib the summer it was interesting driving a stock Q Had a good time w/ Louie and got a NICO sticker for my car

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”