putting rims on sedan ..

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
bo_shehab97
Car: ALTIMA

i want to change my stock rims and put new ones ..anybody have pics of rims he like ... please put thembut i have a simple questions b4 doin these stuff !what is required for that ?i mean i just have to pull out the old ones n put the new ?or theres another things i have to do ?i dont have alot of experience ..and which size of rims will fit ?n which type ?thnx

marlin29311
Car: 2008 Infiniti G35x

Check out the suspension, rims, and tires section of the forum - you'll find your answers there!

kuhan
Car: 2008 350Z Enthusiast 6-speed

bo_shehab97 wrote:i mean i just have to pull out the old ones n put the new ?or theres another things i have to do ?
Are you serious???

Kalon
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5S Sedan Majestic Blue/Charcoal

Go easy on him dog...he prolly doesn't know too much about rims and tires which is understandable. And he seems to be a foreign poster cause of how he types..and from my experience working with these guys when they have english as a second language..they have so much they wanna express but they can't get it out.

Show us some wheel pictures, show us your car, tell us what you like and maybe we can all help.

malnevets
Car: 07 Altima Majestic Blue

what color is your altima?
bo_shehab97 wrote:i want to change my stock rims and put new ones ..anybody have pics of rims he like ... please put thembut i have a simple questions b4 doin these stuff !what is required for that ?i mean i just have to pull out the old ones n put the new ?or theres another things i have to do ?i dont have alot of experience ..and which size of rims will fit ?n which type ?thnx

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”