putting a juke ECU into a sentra SR turbo

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
willmili20
Car: 2017 sentra sr turbo

has anybody thought about this? i need a part number so i can cross reference and buy one salvage to try on my sentra SR turbo. :crazy:

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

I guess if it had the same cam duration, same timing, same boost levels, same sensors, same wire harness and pin configuration... it would work the same as your current ECU. I don't know why you'd want to spend money to have something stay the same, so I'm curious. What's the goal? Just matching up ECU's for kicks or is yours fried or you think you'll get a change in your performance maybe?

willmili20
Car: 2017 sentra sr turbo

The nismo RS juke came with 215 from the factory and mine came with 188 I have an AEM intake on it do I'm sitting around 203. They both have the 1.6 dig engine. Justcurious

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

While I initially doubted your engine has another 27 hp just in the tune and that you could get it from an ECU swap, it might be possible and I like your thinking. Keep up the research/ testing and let us know how it goes please. I looked further and read that the power increase is a combination of tune and NISMO exhaust. Maybe get an complimentary exhaust system. This might work, I wonder at what cost. I do see a significant drop in MPG, but I wonder more about the cost of the computer (used of course). Maybe get the EC chapters of the FSM between the two vehicles and see what might not match up and what does. Maybe everything matches up!

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”