purge

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
burnout 180
Car: 1990 s13 180sx ca18det

Okay,You know how cars with NOS purge before they race and a mist comes out of there vents when they purge. well i was wondering if their is a kit or some sort of way to use compressed water vapour to shoot water vapor out of my fender vents.

NOS is too risky and isn't really nessacery for drifting so i don't want the real thing.

I just thought that it would be a cool way to taunt and challenge people out on the tracks during grudge matches.

Don't worry i'm not a ricer. i plan to keep the out side of my car stock. i just thought that it would be a unique thing to do.

Thats all

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

Well in order for it to work similar to the nitrous, it would have to be compressed in order to get the effect you are looking for. How about using an airtank and something to change the color of the air as it is released from the bottle. But if you are going to go that far, why not use nitrous that isn't hooked up to spray into the intake, but just to purge?

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”