Purchasing an 05 FX35 - hopefully

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
mohaimenk

Guys I am trading in my Jeep Wrangler - getting 16k for it (which is fine w/ me) and picking up this FX35 - It is AWD and has BOSE system in it. No Navi or anything.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/...ional

With tax/tag, they are giving it to me for $23k. Is this a good deal?Only problem it has is the rotors need to be fixed and the driver side mirror doesn't go up - they said they will take care of it.As for the dash it's got bumps, but I called the Infiniti dealer (as I'm buying this from a honda dealer) and they said it's got 2 months of warranty left and I can go ahead and bring it in to get it changed.

What do you guys think of the price? Let me know. Thanks!!! If you guys say good then I'll go over and get it. I told them 22k but they won't go down at all since it's 3-4 k KBB value (before tax and tag) Thanks!
Modified by mohaimenk at 7:34 AM 7/9/2009

mohaimenk

**UPDATE** Dealer called and said they're willing to give me 17k for my jeep and give me the FX for $23k with tax/tag - so basically $1k down

BTW, the carfax report said everything was ok with it.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”