Purchased the Dealer MPP luxury mpp and prepaid service plan— should I cancel?

The Q30 compact- A luxury hatchback with a Mercedes platform and engine.
Drew5hark
Car: Q50
QX30

I just bought a new qx30 premium

I was talked into the dealer “execu-care” luxury mpp plan for $895 (got a $400 discount). Www.mpp.com

All I can see for value is potential road hazard repair for tires and a few other items (pointless dent repair/engine belts and hoses that fail/electrical coverage/1 set of brake pads/1 wheel alignment/wiper blade replacement/ headlamp coverage/battery replacement

This is a 4 yr/48 mo plan.

I also bought the service plan for all scheduled service for 4 Year’s including the major 30k service for $1699 through the dealer.
They laid out that I will pay over 2k in scheduled service anyway but I’m not sure if this is a bad deal to load into my payment

Are these bad deals and should I call and have them removed from my purchase? Thank you.

Drew5hark
Car: Q50
QX30

Drew5hark wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:20 pm
I just bought a new qx30 premium

I was talked into the dealer “execu-care” luxury mpp plan for $895 (got a $400 discount). Www.mpp.com

All I can see for value is potential road hazard repair for tires and a few other items (paintless dent repair/engine belts and hoses that fail/electrical coverage/1 set of brake pads/1 wheel alignment/wiper blade replacement/ headlamp coverage/battery replacement

This is a 4 yr/48 mo plan.

I also bought the service plan for all scheduled service for 4 Year’s including the major 30k service for $1699 through the dealer.
They laid out that I will pay over 2k in scheduled service anyway but I’m not sure if this is a bad deal to load into my payment

Are these bad deals and should I call and have them removed from my purchase? Thank you.

Return to “Infiniti Q30 Forum”