Purchase Info

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
1landshark

I live in So California and am interested in buying an EX35. I would appreciate any feedback on discounts anyone has been able to get in my area. Also any buying hints...Thanks in advance

michel
Car: 2008 fully loaded EX35 AWD Dark Currant and Stone interior

I suggest you look up the Nissan/Infinit sales by model for the last 2 months. if the sales are lower than expected, you will be in a good position to negotiate. also go on Edmunds.com or any other serious car site and look up the invoice price on this vehicule. you can even google this.

my assessement is that sales are slow as they are still trying to determine who to market this car to. the new canadian ads which I suspect are USA ones as well, show a mid 30s very slick European looking with his 2 day beard using the camera view to park. this is the first tv ad I've seen so far. So much for targeting the female professional!?!

My wife (50) finds this car a little to punchy for her taste. she is a little affraid when she goes full throttle. I guess she isn't the race car type.

Ciao for now

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”