Proposition for a new Forum!!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Sygerwulf
Car: 91 240SX SE

I have a suggestion for a new forum! This forum will solve our current influx of ricers wanting to convert to Nissan.

I Propose we call it "The Ricer Rehab". In this section those of us who feel compelled to aid our lesser intelligent kinfolk from the other side of the performance fence *cough..ricers..cough* can moderate this forum and provide advice and attept to sway them away from their ricer ways. However, if they cannot be swayed within, say, a month to forgo their rice boy ways and come to the true side of performance, then immiate banning will occur.

This plan is no fool proof, some ricers will still leak into the other forums. Unless, we make new members go to "The Rice Rehab" and they must pass a vigorous intelligence/anti-rice inspection my one of our honored Mods. They may then be allowed to enter the rest of the forums. Also, as a secondary precaution, anyone who states a rice-like post will get one warning. After that they are banned from the forum.

So what do you guys think? huh huh?......ok if you can't tell I'm extremely bored and just thought that up in the shower lol.:ylsuper

Repo Man
Car: 2020 Frontier Pro4X
2003 Honda Accord

Sy,

If you've noticed, most of my posts are very rice-related. I do not want to be banned from this board, so I cannot be in favor of your suggestion. Sorry.

I H8 UR DSM

Sygerwulf wrote: just thought that up in the shower lol.:ylsuper

before or after you rubbed one out??

that post took too much thought

Repo Man
2003 Honda Accord

I H8 UR DSM wrote:before or after you rubbed one out??

not that there's anything wrong with that...

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

gah... no one could see THIS sort of hijack coming

Repo Man
2003 Honda Accord

ninjak84 wrote:gah... no one could see THIS sort of hijack coming

Doesn't it have to at least get in the air to be hijacked?

I H8 UR DSM

HI JACK!

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

matt you are retarted. funny idea, i like it, but uh, i like clear corners and blue headlights, seeing as i have them. (the headlights anyway) so i am afraid your idea sucks, because i wouldn't be able to talk on the forum :pface

Sygerwulf

lol well if no one noticed it was an attempt at sarcasim, I would never intentionally post a serious thought of that as everyone's ideals of what is rice is pretty much completely different. I just thought it was a rather humorous idea.

and btw DSM, it was after I rubbed one out thank you :D

ser chicken
Car: cars, water and writing

when i was building a crx (stupid honda) and i spent time at crx.honda-perf.org i noticed how almost everyone there was so anti-rice it was arogant... i would hate to see arogance in here, cause i like my nissan alot more.. granted an excess in rice is just plain annoying... but i enjoy going after that one by one anyway... hehebut i do like the idea, cause it would put alot of ricers in a small confined area where i could go to town with harrasment!

although i dont think theres anything wrong with clear corners and blue headlights... if done in reason... theres a difference between astetic (bad spelling) modifications and rice in my opinion-pete

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Sygerwulf wrote:and btw DSM, it was after I rubbed one out thank you :D

Yeah!!! Go Matt!!! Go Matt!!! :naughty :boink

Sygerwulf

:peace

I H8 UR DSM

Sygerwulf wrote:
and btw DSM, it was after I rubbed one out thank you :D

i could tell, you mispelled a couple simple words in that first post, it looked like the keys might be a little sticky....

; )

Sygerwulf

Ahh yes bash my spelling now. :)

It's not that I lack intelligence and just cannot spell, it is the simple fact that I'm too lazy to go back and correct them. I had too much of that in those 4 years of computing classes to do it anymore unless I get paid money too.

btw anyone notice the double negative in my first sentence?? I did. :D

Return to “General Chat”