Problem after installin aftermarket stereo 1997 infiniti q45

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
jonny55
Car: 1997 infiniti q45

Hey guys i recently installed an aftermarket HU and an AMP with subs in my 1997 infiniti q45 with the bose system. I know about the output adapter that crutchfield sells http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142C4NN03/ ... ml?tp=3486 but it is not applicable for my car. i have 6 stock speakers all powered by the stock amps. the adapter they have only has four channels. the problem im having is the sub isnt getting enough juice and when raising the headunit volume the stock bose speakers are getting way to much juice. is there any alternatives or is there an adapter for my specific car i cant seem to find it anywhere or any solutions to my problem. i was thinking about gettin http://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Home-Amplif ... 3a7802f35f which will boost the rca signal to the sub amp to try to level it out. other then that im completely baffled on how to fix this issue. thanks in advance.

VipY34m45
Car: 03 Infiniti m45

Were you able to figure the issue out because I'm getting g ready to do the same thing in my y33 and I don't want to encounter that same issue any advance would be greatly appreciated

the converted
Car: 99 M3 6.0l
88 Celica All-Trac (somewhere in Cali)
2020 Taco

You probably have to adjust the gains on the amp to get everything dialed in.

vmullane
Car: 2008 Nissan Armada SE
1993 Nisan 240SX

The best adapter to use is the PAC roem-nis2 to connect your head unit and adjust the gains accordingly. What's most likely happening is your factory amp is recieving too high of a signal and making your stock speakers louder than what they should be also adjust the gain on your sub amp up to about 75%.

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”