Pro-Kit Springs/Wheels/Tires Installed-Pictures!

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
jbarbaresi
Car: 2007 NISSAN SENTRA SE-R SPEC V

Just got my Eibach Pro-kit springs, motegi traklite wheels, and toyo proxes 4 tires installed/mounted last night. Here are a couple before and after pictures to see the comparison. Comments and/or different angle requests would be great!

Note: two of the motegi center caps were damaged so I need to send them back to American Racing Monday. Also, springs will settle about another 1/2 inch lower over the next couple weeks.

Before

After

Slappy
Car: 1993 240 sx coupe

Stock wheels look better IMO.

94_240sx
Car: 94_240SX

Slappy wrote:Stock wheels look better IMO.
Same here. I thought stock wheels are the new ones. Did you paint the calipers too? SE-R logo looks better on it.

jbarbaresi

Slappy wrote:Stock wheels look better IMO.
stock wheels don't weigh 14lbs

Slappy
Car: 1993 240 sx coupe

jbarbaresi wrote:
stock wheels don't weigh 14lbs
Stock wheels are better quality then Motegi.

BMAR240SX
Car: 1993 240sx Coupe

I love the new sentra's and the stock wheels do you look better.

skydragoness
Car: 03' 350z Touring 6spd
92' 240sx 60k survivor :)

Aw, why paint over the cool 'SE-R' thing on the calipers? The wheels are nice, but the stock ones would look just as good if they were painted gunmetal.

jbarbaresi

skydragoness wrote:Aw, why paint over the cool 'SE-R' thing on the calipers? The wheels are nice, but the stock ones would look just as good if they were painted gunmetal.
don't even get me started on the painted calipers... dude that put the springs in painted them with out even asking about it. i should have just done the install myself but i don't have any free time in the near future and i was growing impatient. it will be addressed with the shop when they open up tomorrow. the traklites are a 1 pc forged wheel and only weigh 14 lbs, that's why i went with those.

skydragoness
Car: 03' 350z Touring 6spd
92' 240sx 60k survivor :)

He painted over them w/o asking or telling you? That's effed up.

CRyan
Car: 1997 Nissan 240SX

skydragoness wrote:He painted over them w/o asking or telling you? That's effed up.

I'd be asking for free pads for life ha. I was planning to ask the same question, and what kind of drop did it put on the car? (sorry if you already started it, I was in a hurry to see the sexy lil car)

jbarbaresi

dropped 1.5" in front, 1.0" in back. obviously springs take a little while to fully settle, so in a week or two after UPS finds my brm exhaust that they seem to have lost, i'll get that on there and clean up the car up real nice, then post some more pictures and a soundclip.

whiterps13
Car: white LE hatch

The new wheels look good, and many people fail to realize that light wheels actually improve performance quite a bit. Your Sentra is one of the only nice looking '07's Ive seen.

The only thing that strikes me as odd is the overall bodyline of the car. If you notice, it abruptly stops at the front door, mainly because the hood is so much higher than the door line. To me it just looks weird, I wonder why Nissan didnt make the overall line flow better?

jason29

what size tire pattern offset did u go with on your traklites? im also looking at some traklites for my 240 after i do a 5 lug swap and trying to figure out what will fit

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”