Pricing....

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
jsherm007
Car: 2008 Rogue

Anyone else notice the silent increase in the invoice since this thread started? Invoice went up from $20,390 to $20,502 and MSRP is $21,990 from $21,870 (all SL AWD pricing!)

rkoko164
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD

MSRP = 27650Paid = 25650

Was going for 2000 under sticker and got it. Dealer started with 500 over invoice and went the extra 200.

I live in CT and bought from Middletown Nissan two days ago. Should be coming in next week....can't wait! Went direct to sales manager, saves a lot of time making a deal.

2008 AWD Rogue SL

premium pkgleather pkgmoonroofmudflapsfloormats

asianebayer

Thanks To Dreilly444 response with your help

Went to dealer here in town and was told rudely coudn't sell the car for less then $25,840 MSRP (Gotham Gray SL,AWD,Premium Package and Moonroof, SPlash Guards,Wheel Locks,Rear Bumper Protector,Premium Floor Mats) We Left them(Edmond,OK) and went to SW Oklahoma City 20 Minute Drive to Hudiburg Nissan, got there at closing timethinking the would be upset for shoing up so late, but the sale person was wonderful with helping us out even staying as late close to midnight to finish the deal in the end we got the same car for $23300 and just to make it better i grabbed GAP Insuance with it as well.. what does everyone think about GAP anyhow?

saustin99
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue sl awd Gotham Gray

Hi R, Amazing what a difference there is among dealerships. Have heard great things about your Middletown dealership (someone at work bought a murano). HOWEVER, the folks in North Haven were awfull, lied a LOT and came in at 27,500. The dealership at the Yale bowl in New Haven came in at 24650 for the same fully loaded car. More in line with the 23k figure we've been hearing others getting.

nkurji
Car: 2008 nissan rogue SL AWD

got SL AWD with leather/premium package/ and moonroof for 25750 and I had a trade in or i would have gotten it for lessgot it from newburghnissan in upstate NY

shaft103

The wife and I just bought a SL AWD with premium package, moonroof, along with other odds and ends. MSRP was 26,080 and we got it for $23,250 plus taxes and tags. I feel like we did pretty well.

madan4job

Hi Eikon,

As per your example in the end ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After you price out the options, here's an example of what you might get. MSRP Invoice$21,870 $20,390 Optional Equipment $2,435 $2,088 P02 Premium Package (AWD) $2,200 $1,908 B94 Splash Guards $125 $99 L92 Floor Mats $110 $81 Color Adjustment - - $0 Gotham Gray Metallic Destination Charge $745 $745 Total with Options $25,050 $23,223 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Dealer here at omaha is offering me @ $22990 for the sticker price 25,050

Question i have is what is "Optional Equipment $2,435 $2,088 " in your example ? Do i have to take that ?

Appreciate your answer.

Thanks, Mohan.

MadMontie1
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD in Gotham Gray

Drove home my new Gotham Gray SL AWD with the premium package, moonroof, floor mats, wheel locks, roof rail crossbars & rear colored spoiler this weekend. Purchase price of $25064.

I may have been able to get a little bit better price (maybe), but one of my good friends is a salesman there and I was able to get that price with litterally no haggling. He just called me up and gave me the price.

I'm pretty happy with my purchase. My first new car. :-)

flmark
Car: 08 Rouge SL 2wd Gotham/Grey

MadMontie1 wrote:Drove home my new Gotham Gray SL AWD with the premium package, moonroof, floor mats, wheel locks, roof rail crossbars & rear colored spoiler this weekend. Purchase price of $25064.

I may have been able to get a little bit better price (maybe), but one of my good friends is a salesman there and I was able to get that price with litterally no haggling. He just called me up and gave me the price.

I'm pretty happy with my purchase. My first new car. :-)
Congrats. Just got an SL 2wd Gotham w/gray, 5 pc mats, flaps, kick plates & bumper protector for $19500. Incredible value imo. Traded 06 Civic Hybrid. Great vehicle - Nissan needs to market it much more aggressively - or not.

jsellberg
Car: '08 rogue iridium graphite sl awd premium

mine is SL AWD iridium graphite, gray leather, premium, moonroof, tow, floor mats; i got mine for 25,8 before tax/title/license/extended warranty

i actually used edmunds when i went to buy mine.

shavimusha
Car: 2008 NISSAN ROUGE SL AWD / 1998 NISSAN MAXIMA GXE

I got mine about 6 month ago from Nissan of queens in queens N.Y I paid 28000 with taxes registration and 2 year extended warranty it is sl awd with premium package and included everything (floor mats , bumper protectors etc) except leather seats and sunroof !

shavimusha
Car: 2008 NISSAN ROUGE SL AWD / 1998 NISSAN MAXIMA GXE

mquebe wrote:I think is a good price but I will like to pay $28,000 including TT&L with the same options you have.How does the AWD feel? Does it feel planted like solid on the road? Just curious. I am jealous. I have to wait until next year.
It is not all time awd it turns on only when cars feels that its is necessary unless you turn it on manually most of the time its front wheel drive

skilesare
Car: Rogue SL

We just purchased a Wicked Black SL with an MSRP of 23960 for 18960. It was beat up in a Hail storm. They are replacing the tail lights and side view mirrors. We're going to drive it with bumps for a month until we can get the hood replaced(quote of $750). The roof we will wait on until after August. The collision guy said some of those will work themselves out in the Texas heat.

OROUGEN
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

My wife and I just picked up our Wicked Black, SL AWD, Premium Package Rogue for $24,218.00 otd. That includes leather that Coach Auto Restyling is installing. It was a great buying experience at Royal Moore Nissan in Hillsboro, Oregon.

Goblin
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Premium Pkg.

It's all relative. Mine was 24K OTD with the SL AWD Prem. Pkg, Moon Roof, etc. BUT then I rolled over a dying piece of crap Dodge Durango which was 12K upside down. I put down a big hunk of change to ballance it out a bit and then added the 60M/100K warranty for $1984. I plan on keeping this vehicle at least 5 years. Like I say its all realitive, I could have kept the dying Dodge at $550M + monthly repairs averaging $400 4 months in a row + Gas - OMG! $500+M. or bit the bullet and rolled over my mistake into a Nissan and hope to break even in 4 years. So far I'm feeling pretty good about my decission.

Interestingly enough I noticed a trend in car purchases; I buy a Dodge get upside down then buy a Nissan and turn it around then buy another Dodge, and it keeps going ..... 6 vehicles now. It seems Nissan always pulls me out of the hole; the best being 10M with my Titan truck making 4K more than what I had in it after rolling over the RAM. I don't think the little Rogue will do that so I figure I'm in it for at least 4-5 years.

pinnumberr
Car: Rogue

Hi,Trying to get more familiar with the numbers that appear on Edmunds, Kelly or any of these websites (such as a car company's site). Just wanted to confirm with you all that whenever I see MSRP or Invoice amounts for any base or option, that when I total these up that these amounts exclude tax, registration and destination charges. Am I assuming correctly? I'm in the U.S., by the way. Thanks!
Modified by pinnumberr at 2:13 PM 5/13/2008

kerrton
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL FWD Gotham Gray

I'm in Canada, I purchased a FWD SL, WITHOUT premium package but in Canada we do get the heated seats, heated side mirrors, splash guards, and daytime running lights standard.

MSRP on this is $27,598 plus $1400 dollars freight and paint = $29,123 plus tax in Alberta 5% = $30,579 out the door.

The dealer agreed to knock off the freight, and in Canada we also get $1000 cash incentive back from the Federal Government so grand total for me was $28,500 out the door. So I saved $2,000, but still paid WAY more than you Americans!!

philipa_240sx

kerrton wrote:The dealer agreed to knock off the freight, and in Canada we also get $1000 cash incentive back from the Federal Government so grand total for me was $28,500 out the door. So I saved $2,000, but still paid WAY more than you Americans!!
I was at $30,800 CDN out the door for the same Rogue SL FWD as kerrton including:

freight $1400metallic paint $125driver & passenger front side window tint $160AC Tax $100.8% Provincial Sales Tax in Ontario $19005% Federal Tax (GST) $1200

I actually managed $1800 off list BEFORE taxes (The ecoAuto rebate is after tax). But since we have to pay Provincial Sales Tax in Ontario, I had more to pay in the end than kerrton. After the ecoAuto rebate of $1000, I was at $29,800 CDN out the door. Add in a great 5 yr 2.65% finance rate, the monthly rate was cheaper than my 5yr old Altima and I got a new car to boot!

It can be frustrating to compare US and Canadian vehicle pricing. Besides different taxes, options, etc, the market is what really drives the selling price. Canadian consumers will cross shop the local competition and the Rogue is priced similarly if not better than the RAV4 and CRV in Canada. There is no need to match US prices. Would you not want to charge as much as you can for a product so long as there is demand and it sells?. Now if every Canadian starts buying thier cars in the US, then prices will very likely drop to compete. But considering the hurdles you jump to import a car into Canada, that is not likely to happen anytime soon.

mkaresh
Car: 2003 Mazda Protege5

pinnumberr wrote:Hi,Trying to get more familiar with the numbers that appear on Edmunds, Kelly or any of these websites (such as a car company's site). Just wanted to confirm with you all that whenever I see MSRP or Invoice amounts for any base or option, that when I total these up that these amounts exclude tax, registration and destination charges. Am I assuming correctly? I'm in the U.S., by the way. Thanks!
That is correct for the most part. Tax, registration, ad fees, etc. are excluded. However, destination is usually included in any total the site provides, as it is on the window sticker. This is how my site does it.

Car prices and price comparisons

RubenTheRogue
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD

I pitted 2 dealers against each other and got an SL AWD with premium, leather, moonroof, mud flaps and floor mats for $26000. I might have gotten more if I played it out longer, but they had the car right on the lot and I thought $26k was fair enough. In retrospect, I lost $200 more than i wanted on my trade so I shoulda beat him up more....eh, I'm statisfied with my deal and my Rogue.

In in NY just north of NYC, land of expenses. The Poughkeepsie Nissan dealership flies through Rogues (but I never see them on the road) every time I go by there old ones are gone and new ones are being delivered. Where are they going? As we were picking ours up, another couple came up to our salesman and asked him if it was the car they looked at the day before. He said yes, they walked away mad...oops! You snooze you lose!

ahhbeebee
Car: '08 Rogue SL FWD - Pearl White

$1800 below MSRP in Canada, +$1000 EcoRebate (still waiting).FWD SL

Lewy

I just bought today at KM Mossy in San Diego. Got a SL with Moonroof, Power package, Roof Rails and a mat in the back for 22,000 before tax. Sticker was 25,654. I was shocked.

makneely

All this pricing is overwhelming. However with that said, can any tell me what their opinions are on this price?

Nissan S FWD $17,729

Now I figure tax, title here in GA will be around $1400

What am I missing? Need some insight. Same dealer has been offering as low as $16,988 for the past 3 weeks.

Lewy

That is a good price for a base S. The lowest I have seen is 18,999 here in San Diego

Return to “Rogue Forum”