Price for used Rogue with 2,400 miles

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
John Blake
Car: Mercury Villager,Nissan Pickup

Hello all

The Nissan dealer in town has a 2008 Rogue SL in their used car lot. I saw it this morning before the dealershio was open so I haven't talked to anybody there about it. I've driven a new Rogue and liked it very much. It has a moonroof but not the leather package. Equipped just the way I like it and I like the exterior and interior color.

I would think that they would have to sell it at a depreciated value of one year. Couldn't find any info on 2008 used car price on NADA guide.

Before I call the dealer today about the car I would like opinions on what the price should be.

Thanks in advance

John Blake

jsherm007
Car: 2008 Rogue

If it's a demo, and never been titled they'll probably sell it about $500-$1k under invoice, because it's still technically a new car.

If it's a trade in, then they took it in a couple grand under what invoice is, but don't expect to get it for $3k or 4k under what a new Rogue's invoice is, maybe $1000 to $1500 at the most.

John Blake
Car: Mercury Villager,Nissan Pickup

Thanks jsherm007 for your reply. You've been a great help and I appreciate it very much. My guess is that it was a demo but all I need to do now is talk to the dealer. How do I get the invoice price? Is Edmunds invoice figure accurate?John

jsherm007
Car: 2008 Rogue

yes, edmunds would be a good spot.

Return to “Rogue Forum”