Power Windows fuse or relay

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
jeepersteve

Does anyone know where there is a fuse or relay for the passenger window and the small rear windows? Mine won't go up or down. The rear ones went down with the top but won't go up now!

AllTurBo

this may sound dumb but check the window lock on the driver side door, it may be on or stuck. If the lock is on only the driver side window will go /updown, the passenger and and rear windows won't.

jeepersteve

I worked the locks a couple of times, but it didn't seem to help. I will keep this in mind!

240 drop top

My rear windows were acting the same way.It turned out to be the switches.

Hijacker
Car: '92 240sx Convertible
'94 F-150

could be the switches. check the Top Stack fuses in the kick panel. Top Stack is Nissan's name for the convertible assembly. Since the top's working, I'm reluctant to blame the fuses, but they should always be checked first.

the QW relays are shown in this picture. check those to make sure they're receiving and sending power.

Also, one last idea is to check the fuse for the power windows. The QWs are ran off the same fuse.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”